Am I to interpret that statement as meaning the user comments that were posted in response to the blog entry somehow lack integrity, simply because Heather brought the original post to our attention? If that IS what you are saying, then I take offense at such an intimation. Nobody told me what to write, nor could they have. I suspect the same is true of the other folks who posted replies to the blog

If I am misinterpreting what you said, then I'm sorry.