Le 13 janv. 10 à 16:34, Jerry Daniels a écrit :

Andre,

Glad to hear you're enjoying tRev so much. I, too, love to drag my handlers around...moving them to new folders, positioning them in a way that makes sense to me, and even moving them to new objects via tabs. I think the Scratch Pad will be another breakthrough like that.

Here's how to download the latest version:

If you go to http://reveditor.com and look at the right side of the page you will see a box with a dinosaur bursting out of it. Below it are short descriptive paragraphs with links in them. One of them says:

Download tRev: OS X or Vista!
Need reg code for first launch.

Jerry,
May be I need new spectacles ;-))) I believed I had read these paragraphs! but I missed the good one.
Thank you for your help.

All is OK now "I got it" ;-)

And I am already using the Scratch Pad: seems very useful to organize one's work

Amitiés
André

Both OS X and Vista are links. Click them to download.

I have considered making a big download button, but I don't want to give the impression that there is a trial version of the product, etc. And the truth is, we rarely update the tRev app itself, but, as you know, we do weekly component updates. tRev has lots of little components that can be updated in situ without restarting tRev, etc.

So I may make a large pair buttons or something. Have fun with the new version.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-leave-bookmarks-in-handler-lis