Richmond Mathewson wrote:

So, I have written directly to RunRev (see earlier posting) to ask if they would be so kind as to issue 2.2.1 and engines with licence numbers to any Studio and Enterprise owners who might be interested;

You will receive an answer, but it will probably take some time. The company has suffered two deaths within a very short time span, the tech queue is still somewhat backlogged from the holidays (though we're catching up) which is amplified by the fact that Heather is working much shorter hours recently because she needs to attend to her family. I am volunteering extra hours to help but I don't know the answers to much of what's in there, so those tickets are still sitting in the queue until I can find out. Tickets are being triaged by urgency, and a question like yours will not take priority right now.

Mailing list memories are very short, but over at the office they are still recovering. The double blow was extremely difficult. All the staff are jumping in to help, and many are doing things outside their job descriptions, but some things just have to wait. So be patient.