I'm trying to use my first Data Grid (table) in a stack and I need to set the column Header alignment for a few of the columns. Following the instructions in the DG manual, I entered the alignments using the message box and it looked fine. But then I resized one of the columns and all of the alignments changed, some of them even aligning themselves such that only half of the text showed in the column.

Do I need to set the alignments every time the grid is displayed? If so, where can I do that?

len morgan