Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:
On 22/04/2010, at 7:37 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

One other thing to check would be to do a "get info" on the rev app
itself, open the plug-ins pane, and make sure all the plugins are
checked. Rev uses those to determine correct OS behavior. They are
all checked by default when shipped though.

I assume you mean the Mac Get Info, and I can see no plug-ins pane
there. In rev Development/Plugins/Plugin Settings there are a number
of plugins selected for use, but does that mean they are
available?

Right, the Finder's Get Info. Select the Rev app itself in Finder, and choose Get Info from the Finder's File menu (or right-click on it and use the contextual menu.) The Get Info window has several panes in it, each with an expandable arrow:

Spotlight
General
More info
Name & Extension
Preview
Languages
Plug-ins  <-- this one
Sharing & Permissions

Expand the Plug-ins arrow to see the bundle plugins that ship with Rev. There should be four, one for image support and three each for different versions of OS X. All four should be enabled.