Graham & Heather Harrison wrote:
On 22/04/2010, at 12:57 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Spotlight
General
More info
Name & Extension
Preview
Languages
Plug-ins  <-- this one
Sharing & Permissions

I have never even seen the two in red. Haven't been able to find anything in a
quick look at Help, so I assume that they only appear if there is anything to
report. This sort of points to the plug-ins being missing. Will download again.
Is there anything else I should

Sorry, I've mislead you. The list was taken from a Leopard Get Info. I just checked on Snow Leopard and they aren't there in that OS, so I guess you can't use this trick.

If you look inside the bundle contents you will find the plugins, but I assume they're all enabled by default. I was grasping at straws, at any rate. I'll confess I have no idea what could be eliminating the first click you do on a scrollbar, but that appears to be what's happening.