Sahra wrote:

> I'd be happy to help but I don't know what Script Reporter is. But presumably
> it has some of my scripts in it :-)

Script Reporter (revOnline) is "A simple script trolling stack that will gather
all scripts in any stack and present them all in an easily accessible format.".
It was written by Stewart Lynch, and amended/enhanced on 07 May 2009 by Sarah
Reichelt. Forgotten already, busy year, eh?

I therefore surmise that you went through the process of submitting and
negotiating the implementation of the changes. I hope you can give me some info