>> I'd be happy to help but I don't know what Script Reporter is. But
>> presumably it has some of my scripts in it :-)
>
> Script Reporter (revOnline) is "A simple script trolling stack that will
> gather all scripts in any stack and present them all in an easily accessible
> format.". It was written by Stewart Lynch, and amended/enhanced on 07 May
> 2009 by Sarah Reichelt. Forgotten already, busy year, eh?
>
> I therefore surmise that you went through the process of submitting and
> negotiating the implementation of the changes. I hope you can give me some

Ah yes, I remember it now. I just helped Stewart by supplying the
colorization scripts.
As far as I know, only the original author can upload a changed stack
to revOnline.

Stewart's web page about this utility is at
<http://www.createchsol.com/ScriptReporter/> and that has a link which
you should be able to use to contact him.

Cheers,
Sarah