3.3.1 ... Applications that link to Documented APIs through an intermediary
translation or compatibility layer or tool are prohibited.
• It is the node of the problem : in a precedent post I talk about a system
witch allow to write in RevTalk the code of an "application". This code is
translated into Objective-C code. This Objective-C code is written (or
copy-paste or if it not ethical acceptable enter char to char with my
fingers...) into xCode and compile with it to make with interface (Interface
Builder construction) the "application". This "application" have no link with
APIs through an intermediary translation or compatibility layer or other tool.
Am I clear ? Because some person (in this list) say to me : it is right, other
persons say to me : it is a violation of the SDK 4.0.
If I can write all this in French, the things will be facter and easier for me
... but not for you :-)