Hi Thierry,

Yes, I am having the same problem. Once in a while, even after explicitly deleting a stack with the delete command, the stack still pops up somehow.

I think this is due to the compexity of the IDE. Probably, the IDE team has used the long ID of a stack in several places, instead of the short name of the stack. If this reference to the long ID of a stack stays in memory, then the IDE will be able to find the stack even after it has been removed from memory.

I don't think there is a quick solution for this problem, besides quitting and re-startingi RunRev.

Of course, it is also possible that the long ID of a stack is still available in one of your own stacks. You might want to make sure that these references are not there.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.