On 19/05/2010 22:19, J. Landman Gay wrote:
Richmond Mathewson wrote:

What happens if you type into the message box:

  delete stack "<main stack>"

Does it go away then?
(Make sure you specify the mainstack, not the substack.)

Yes, it does!

However, if you have saved the stack
it will still exist where it has been saved.

All that DELETE STACK does is remove it completely
from the memory of the IDE.

Right. But that's what he wanted. The issue is whether or not destroystack is working as it's supposed to. I haven't seen any problems with it but since two people think they have, that's what's under investigation.

Is this chap running on Win, Mac or Linux?

Unfortunately I hosed my Linux box (trying to be too clever
for my own good; nothing new) and am, right now, in the
process of doing a complete reinstall. But can try this in Windows
directly and in Linux in about 90 minutes.