Hi everyone,

It's my first time using the menu builder, and I have a question.  I added a
couple of menu items to the File menu and they work fine.  I then added a new
menu called View to the same menu bar and added another couple of items, but
these do nothing when selected.  All of the items had been tested in a separate
menu popup button and work as expected.  What am I doing wrong?  (I've also
forgotten what the ampersand means in front of some of the default menu items.)

Regards,

Gregory