Hi Mark,

I have created a set of stacks that help teachers to set up exercises in Arabic and I created a number of dictionaries in Arabic, Chinese and Japanese. I also managed to make RunRev speak Chinese on a Windows PC. Unfortunately, these projects not freely available. If you would like more info, you can ask me off-list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com