> Monte, I took a closer look at your screenshot and it seems you're "tacking
> on" to the existing standalone builder (I thought at first it was your own
> creation).  If you're not handling the mainStack in your design, then
> probably none of my suggestions apply.  Maybe a drawer type approach isn't
> even necessary -- perhaps just a separate add-on window that "knows" about
> the standalone builder would suffice.

Yeah, just having a play with it now. I think it's just as functional with
palette's but not as sexy. Just store the topLeft of the stack in the prefs so
when it swaps stacks it doesn't jump around and retains loc between sessions
and it feels ok. I'll leave the drawers in for os x just so Richmond can keep
thinking about Hugo Weaving in drag ;-)

Cheers