William,

I tried this:

on mouseUp
   reset printing
   set the printPaperSize to 595,842
   set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
   set the printmargins to 72,36,0,0
   set the printscale to 1.1
   open printing to pdf "test.pdf"
   -- add  error check here
   print this card from 193,90 to 833,570
   -- add error check here
   close printing
end mouseUp

And I get the right part of my images, rectangles and fields cut off. It cuts off at the unrotated paper width.

It looks like it scaled right, but it has the cutoff.

I tried setting the rotated paper size after setting orientation, but it is the same. I think with some other fiddling, parts showed up but not all.

I'm not an expert at all the printing parameters, but it seems to me you are right. It seems there is a bug. Maybe somebody with more printing experience can say.

Dar Scott