I've had good luck with Prosoft's 'Data Rescue' program, on disks that even Disk Warrior could not fix. "Data Rescue" does not attempt to fix the drive, just scans it and copies off anything it can salvage to another drive. Takes hours, but recovered a lot of stuff for me.

<http://www.prosofteng.com/>

Good luck!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan