On 10/14/10 12:01 AM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info. If this be the case, LC is really screwing
around with things that could break MANY applications. I think I'll
stay away from LC if this is an example of what is now being done to
REV. Who is the crazy loon who decided to do this? VERY
un-HyperTalkish!!!!!

Actually it's exactly HyperTalkish. It's always been that way, all the way back to MetaCard and HyperCard before that. A word includes anything between white space, including any punctuation. In fact, I think MC and Rev did it that way to maintain compatibility with HC.