Thank you guys to all of you for help & sugeestions.

The basic idea was to enter on a Textarea some URLs, clicking on a Start Button
to open in that application to every 15 seconds every URL from that list.
Clicking on a Stop button, to stop that process.

First part I've made it with your help, now I have to check how can I open
(embedd) an website in the application. Any suggestions?

Thank you again.

Raz.