On 10/22/2010 12:58 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
It will certainly become the most agnostic way to provide win-win next step
solutions to agnostic customers ...

Best,

Pierre

Le 22 oct. 2010 à 08:53, Jim Sims a écrit :

The thought occurs to me that  Web Apps are looking far more attractive.

sims

It certainly would be the solution for programmers who are not prepared to "jump" from Mac and Win to 'the dark side' of Linux - and why people seem so frightened
escapes me; but it does seem to be the case.

So; the next question we have to start asking is about the web-plugin, how functional
it is on

what platforms

and in

which browsers.

And . . . for real 'agnosticism' the plugin might have to cease being PC-based and
delivered in some other way . . .

i.e.: all browsers on all operating systems.

it certainly isn't 'agnostic' enough for DOS, RISC OS, MorphOS or Haiku . . . :(