On 10/22/10 8:19 AM, Devin Asay wrote:
On Oct 21, 2010, at 8:02 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

Thanks Andre! This is a crazy problem. I just made the changes you recommend and
added the .htaccess back into the mix, but no joy! I'm guessing I made a change
to my httpd.conf at some point without commenting it and that's what is keeping
your solution from working here. I'll see if I can track it down and post an
explanation.

However I am not without a solution: Mike sent me a copy of his httpd.conf, I
replaced mine with it and *BAM* my .irev pages are now working!
Can you do a diff on the two conf files and maybe find where yours went wrong?

Will do. It won't do it immediately as I have to catch up with some other stuff, but I'll get there. Hopefully by tonight.

I am truly amazed at (and grateful for) the level of support provided by you
guys, Andre and Mike, and so many other people on this list. It's an honor to be
Ditto. This list is one of the best things about the LiveCode community.

Of course your name is right up there too, Devin. Thanks for the input on this
one.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay