On 10/28/10 3:12 PM, Richmond wrote:

So . . . What about the rawKeyDown being 0 ?????????????

I'm not exactly sure what you're after. The keycode for the key where the tilde is on my keyboard will be different from the keycode of the same place on another keyboard. Keycodes are assigned to the letter being represented, not to the position on the physical device.

So as someone said, if you are looking for a positional keycode, you'd have to ask your user to press the desired key. I suppose you could check the system language and make some educated guesses about the keyboard they probably are using, but I wouldn't rely on that. People can change the system language at will.

I didn't think there was a keycode zero; isn't that usually a null?