Just started using this and very happy but have come across a problem regarding button icons. I imported a set of icons into the image library in the IDE and refer to the icon numbers within the Image Library when specifying icons for buttons. All works fine in the IDE and standalone but in Stackrunner the icons are not displayed and the buttons are invisible. I can click on them OK (if I guess where they are!). Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Pete Haworth

http://www.mollysrevenge.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/MollysRevenge
http://www.myspace.com/mollysrevengeband