Hi Klaus,

On Sunday, November 9, 2003, at 09:00 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Robert,

Hi,

Using Mac OS 10.2.8, rev up to 2.1.1

A funny thing happened on the way to ......

I am trying to get the dividing line to show when in the
'Set as Menu Bar on Mac OS' mode.
Instead of a line, a blank space occurs.
Can't get rid of the 'disabled' even tho it is not checked after I
un-check it.

When 'Set as Menu Bar on Mac OS' mode is false
the dividing line appears.

Used the 'insert a divider line at the horizontal bar'  button per
docs.
Also tried doing it directly with 'New item'

Any Suggestions? TIA

As far as is remember, i'm running 10.3 for 2 weeks and very happy with it :-) this was a cometic bug in OS X 10.2.X...

With "Panther" these little lines are back again, without switching the
RR version!

Thank you for the info. Haven't upgraded to Panther yet. Guess my 10x apps will just have to have the blank space. I could use "Divide Here" instead of '-' !!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, today i'm running RR 2.1.2... Ooops... ;-)

Some people are always ahead! Just kidding. Haven't seen it yet on Rev site or message.

Regards ... Bob

Hope that helps...

Thanks again.

Regards