Message: 19 Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:28:58 -0700 (PDT) From: Alejandro Tejada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [ANN] vector to pdf To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hi Developers,

After a lot of discussion about the need of
pdf in this platform, i get surprised that no
interest showed to this handler to export
the vector graphics of a stack as pdf.
It's a humble start to learn to write pdf
from within RR/MC.

Hi Al,

Actually you have solved my needs for a PDF exporter within RunRev with your generous work allowing us to export RunRev graphics as an Illustrator file.

What I do now is use your utility to export any RR graphic as an Illustrator file, open it it FreeHand, complete my work in FreeHand and export the FreeHand document as PDF.

A little cumbersome, but certainly workable.

Jim