On Aug 5, 2004, at 3:09 AM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:

I get an error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)" when calling a custom handler.

Any suggestions?

Check it in the beta.

If it does not work, Bugzilla right away. A few weird error messages were fixed for the beta but some are still there. I almost always get a weird message every time I click apply the first time after editing. In my case, it seems to be something left over from other things going on.

I don't have a workaround. You might try a 'try' and if there is an error try it again.

Oh. I know you said the problem is also in the dev env, but some things don't work in startup.

Dar Scott