On May 5, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

Thanks,

I must have missed that. Are there any sample stacks on using Unicode???

I am having a bit of trouble with fields in Unicode.

I'm not aware of any but do a search for Unicode in the Topics section of Help for a few pointers. You can also find some tips by searching the list at google for unicode:

<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com>

Even after that I have still spent a good amount of time trying to figure out Unicode issues. Just post the problem your having if you don't find the answer and maybe we can come up with something.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia