We use RunRev with appleEvents on Macs as Web backends. (Yes, it's old fashioned, but that's the way we are.)

To keep the profession from becoming overcrowded, RunRev has changed the magic 4-letter creator code at various times from MCRD to/from Revo.

It seems as if RunRev 2.5 is MCRD. RunRev 2.6 seems to be Revo.

Many thanks to Randy Sargent (who helped us develop the means of connecting RunRev to Apache through a perl script) for pointing this out. Randy was tripped by a version change away from Revo. Today we discovered that we were being tripped up in 2.6 because ---
         Revo is back!

Dave B.