On Jun 24, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
AT> warnings and linker errors about a long list
AT> of similar undeclared objects
AT> like: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

That's a pretty bizarre error message. Which example are you trying to
compile?

I'm coming in in the middle of this.

This looks similar to a decorated name for the STCCALL calling convention for a function named SelectObject that is called with 8 bytes on the stack, perhaps 2 parameters.

The library may have been using some method that overrode the default decoration of the names.

Since I jumped in at the middle, I may not have hit upon anything useful.

Dar