[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
answer "Are you finished with the last one? If so, shall  I clear
the header info?" with "No" or  "Yes"

This would confuse the hell out of me, I am afraid. What if I want to finish and NOT clear the header? The questions are not mutually exclusive. It also assumes I know what you mean by 'the last one'. Finally, it is almost always a good idea to include 'Cancel' as an option in case the User made a mistake or changed their mindI would suggest... 'Are you finished with the last [specify what here]?' No/Yes/Cancel
if Yes, 'Shall I clear the header?' No/Yes/Cancel
OR 'Are you finished with [specify what here]? If you click YES the header will be cleared.' No/Yes/Cancel

The abmiguity can be further reduced by using the verb from the question as the label for the confirmation button, e.g.:

   Do you can to clear the header?
   Cancel /  Don't Clear   /   Clear

Ever since Save dialogs started doing that support costs dropped industry-wide. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal