Great. You figured out how to make the Help system work successfully. Try Filtering the Dictionary and the Topics with"continue". I get NOTHING here.

Working with Rev should not be a game: it should be easy to locate this information. I'm happy that you were able to find the information. I still feel that the fact that I was unable to find it is NOT because I was lazy, but because the IDE continues to be half-baked.

Jon