Jim:

I do, in fact, use the debugger. I also write lots of debugging information out to the log I'm creating. The code I stripped out of the example was exactly all of that debugging code.

:)

Jon

Jim Hurley wrote:

Jon,

I should have pointed out in my previous response that the way to find these problems in the future is to use the RR debugger. If you set a break point at the line:

if currTime < mostRecentFTPTime then...

and if you open the "Variable watcher" you would see that the variable mostRecentFTPTime is empty on each go around. You would then easily recognize the need for permanence, either using a global or custom variable.

Jim