OK I registered, logged in, and edited the opening portion of "What Make TAOO Interesting?" Read it over and see if it is still accurate. I think you'll agree it reads better.

The second item on that page starts "TAOO's goal is provide information at your fingertips." I tried to add a comment to that but the COmment link doesn't appear to me to do anything and I didn't want to rewrite it without a discussion. But I don't think this is TAOO's goal. I think TAOO's goal is "to make it possible for you to create applications that provide users with information at their fingertips." Yes?

Dan

On Oct 16, 2005, at 9:26 AM, MisterX wrote:

I didn't do much but I tried twice to log in and it worked!

Wiki baffles me sometimes...

I thought this would be easier than PHPNuke or Typo3.com...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dennis Brown
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:13 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: ANN: New Website for TAOO

Xavier,

I just tried again, and this time I can register and log in.  Good.

Dennis

On Oct 16, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Xavier,

All I get is Login error, I tried for 15 min to get in, but had to
give up...

Dennis

On Oct 16, 2005, at 4:02 AM, MisterX wrote:

Monsieurx.com is being revamped silently into Wiki and without the
wacky MisterX's adventure content.

You can come and preview the website at http://monsieurx.com/wiki

I think you will like it, it's more to the point and I'll

be working

hard to make it easier to understand...

your comments are welcome, join in and send your questions

to the faq

and don’t be shy to comment or suggest articles and examples you
would like to see...

regards
Xavier