Well, then I am back to paying for a product. The circle closes back on itself ;-)

On Oct 21, 2005, at 3:33 AM, Rishi Viner wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:30 pm, Dennis Brown wrote:

If I pay RunRev for a better product, I
am justified in yelling at them if they slack off on delivering.  If
it were open source, I would have to beg for someone to donate the
time to fix or improve anything.

Not entirely true... You could always offer to pay the developer some money to
fix your gripe. ;-) This is actually quite common.

Most open source development projects have a paypal link on their sites too,
so you can make donations just to keep them interested!

--
Rishi Viner