Not corny at all. I agree with you. The spirit of this list pushes me to help others as well. And that is rewarding in itself.

Tom

On Oct 21, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

I am amazed when I see things that come into existence through a
community-spirit motivation - it renews my faith in the core goodness of
humanity (forgive my corniness):)

The two examples that stand out for me in this regard are this list, and
wikipedia.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas
McGrath III
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:40 AM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Constellation

Jonathan,

Absolutely, That is why, even though I spent $1,200 on Director, I
decided to switch to Revolution 'enterprise user'. I had spent time
lurking on this list and after a while it hit me "Wow, These guys
really care. They want to help people just like I do. They want to
see people succeed in this endeavor."  I have not been disappointed
since then. I was just sharing my fear that it 'could' happen here. I
certainly hope it does not and I know I would not change.

This is the best list I have ever been on. The people are selfless
and caring. I love it.

Tom