Geoff....

On Nov 16, 2005, at 5:43 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

A better application would be able to save your work temporarily without having to hit the server. It would also download additional modules in the background whether you had an immediate need or not. This is the sort of intelligent download management that a Rev- based solution could easily provide, and a browser-based solution can't approach (yet).

Agreed. Again, I think this is a problem that's not that difficult to solve, but then, everything is easy to teh guy who doesn't have to write the code. ;-)