At what in particular? I don't see anything here that addresses this question. It's been a long day and I'm tired; what am I missing?

Charles

On Feb 15, 2006, at 9:24 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

"(Database access not available in Revolution Media)" is
right in the
middle of the features page.

Yes, but I don't know what that means. *Oracle* (etc) access
isn't available in Dreamcard either; but I access my MySQL
stuff (using Blue Mango's libDatabase) just fine.

It's a good idea to look here as well:
http://revmedia.runrev.com/look_inside.php

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com