Richard Gaskin wrote:
J. Landman Gay wrote:
Richard Gaskin wrote:
This one is a known, and intentional, escape procedure. It happens when there is a bug in a script that is called from your debugging script, such as one in a library or backscript. If there is a bug in there, the engine will go into an infinite loop (which is what happens in the MC IDE, and you have to force-quit.)

Please send details to either me or the MC list, and I'll address it ASAP. I don't use the debugger much myself, but cleaning it up and enhancing it might get me to do so. :)

My first reaction is to pick my jaw up off the floor. How can you not use the debugger much? I *live* in the debugger! Who can program without a debugger?

I write perfect code? :)

Oh. Well, in that case, I take it all back. ;) Pbbbbttth. :P

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]