On May 6, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Judy Perry wrote:

FWIW, my husband is a devoted python user and he's not had any problems with installing or using Python on a Mac in OS X (don't even know if OS 9
is possible...).

Is he building double-clickable graphical aqua apps? I can use Python. The confusion is in figuring out how to set up wxWidgets (or tkAqua), which GUI builder to use, which IDE, etc., etc.

In any case -- if he knows of a set of instructions to get from here to there, I'd love to know where they are.

gc