On Jun 2, 2006, at 2:12 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

On Jun 2, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

  replace "Ж" with "ж" in lList

I didn't know you could do that with the current editor. I had been suggesting a way to do that kind of thing using UTF-8 and was hoping an script editor publisher would pick up on it.

Hmmm. The UTF-8 method would not work for those still using characters from the high range of the traditional host-based character encoding and expecting it to be in that encoding. A script editor publisher should supply a switch to turn that off. Well, I hope all this is temporary.