According to Wikipedia, embedded can do everything XP can: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_Embedded

It's a version of XP designed for embedded applications. I think it is a bit more modular.

At 04:19 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:

On Sep 13, 2006, at 12:56 PM   Sep 13, 2006, Chipp Walters wrote:

There should not be any robustness issues whatsover between XP home
and Pro. Regarding your question, the answer is 'NO', unless you need
to access multiple networked workgroups from your kiosk (I suggest
not), you are fine with Win XP home. In fact, I use WinXP home both at
home and at work-- never with any problems. Wish I could say the same
about my Tiger Mac.

Chipp or anyone else,

What is the main difference between Embedded and other forms of
Windows?  Can it do everything the others can do?

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com