Hiya,

I assumed as much, I haven't seen the concept bandied about in Linux sites.
Still would like to know about PPC builds, or is this for the next revision of the engine?

Cheers,

Luis.

Andre Garzia wrote:
Luis,

there's no such thing as linux universal binaries, you get one platform or the other, no way to bundle them together. Rev is only for x86 IIRC.

andre