Tried it out again and it works, no crash.

I still have the crash log, I hope this is not an intermittent issue!

Cheers,

Luis.

On 21 May 2007, at 16:32, Luis wrote:

That's weird. Weird, weird, weird...!

Cheers,

Luis.

On 21 May 2007, at 10:22, Thierry wrote:

Hi,

Well, that's that theory down the toilet!
Cheers,
Luis.

GOOD NEWS !

Did a second try to the Browser Sampler this morning .....
 and now It works !
So, no more crash ( half an hour of intensive Internet navigation )
and did nothing specific consciously to make it work ?????

Regards,
Thierry

Oh Essex 10.4.9

Judging from Devin Asay's post this may point to a processor issue, as his worked ok on an Intel box, whereas Thierry's crashed too (assuming PowerPC as he didn't mention otherwise).

I did try on MacBook ( Intel Core 2 Duo ) / Mac OSX 10.4.9 / 2 GRam

Didn't do anything special, only walk through the Demo....
and stay playing with the google link.... but it crashes quite quickly ( the last 2 pages )
Sorry, no time to investigate more precisely  at the moment.

Regards,
thierry

Cheers,
Luis.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

It loads ok, but then crashes: It renders the page and then a couple
of seconds later boom!

Cheers,
Luis.

On Windows XP, the page begins to load, but then presents an error dialog that says there is a problem executing scripts on this page, then it loads
and looks normal. Probably just badly formed javascript.

What platform is experiencing the crash?