Jacque,

Sounds as if the same sort of thing is occuring as when we call multiple beeps and only hear one unless we build in a delay. Why not try playing several from the message box with a built in delay when one ends? I'm probably being a bit naive, but sometimes the simplest things are true. It seems obvious that speed enters the equation someway.

Joe Wilkins