I've already posted to the elasticsearch groups and thought it prudent to
also ask here.

We are looking at using elastic search to index our data that we currently
store to Cassandra. I was wondering if there are any concerns running
elastic search on the same nodes that we use for Cassandra? We have a ring
of 6 nodes (2 DCs each with 3 nodes) I was thinking of installing elastic
search on 2 nodes in each datacentre - maybe all three. The only reason I'd
use the same infrastructure would be because we have the distributed
visibility already in place.

Has anyone else taken this approach? Pros? Cons?

Anthony