Clinton Begin wrote:

>> I am simply asking for clarification. And now you have it.

That iBatis is an ORM tool that lacks important ORM features? :) (Just joking!)

Clinton,

Firstly, please accept my apologies for upsetting you. That was never my intention. I see you are on a massive defensive mode here, so I will give up here. However, can you answer one last question for my sake on this topic - I'd really appreciate it:

If we are going to have support for disconnected rowsets in the future (for reasons other than what I cite :-) ), can you tell me on what basis they will be introduced? What would be the reasons
why you might introduce such a concept in iBatis?

Kind regards,

Abdullah