SqlMapSession session = sqlMapClient.openSession(conn);
try {
 session.queryForList("getItemFormat","myname");
} finally {
 session.close ();
}

Jeff Butler

On 12/18/06, Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

How do i replace my existing code with
sqlMapClient.openSession(myConnection);

My excisting code is as below

client.setUserConnection(conn);

client.queryForList("getItemFormat","myname" );

Regards
Ashish