I tried it with oracle 8i and driver jdbc14.jar but not working :(
I just added the fetchSize="5" attribute in select element. Is there
anything else i need to do please correct if i am wrong.
I am using iBATIS2.0 ( Note: i was using iBATIS1.0 and upgraded just by
changing jars )
If possible I need generic solution for this because my system is dealing
with different databases.
Thanks in advance.