You'll need one query with 3 result maps.  The result maps will be chained
together with collection properties using the resultMap attribute.

<resultMap id="Child">
<resultMap id="Parent">
 <result ... resultMap="Child"/>
<resultMap id="GrandParent">
 <result ... resultMap="Parent"/>
<select ... resultMap="GrandParent">

The select statement should join the tables together and you may need to be
very explicit with the column names.

Clinton