Heh, try it out, I hope it works for you.

I am a big fan of the "I'll provide what I need, you provide what you
need" model of Open Source development. :-)

Not to sound like a capitalist pig, but this is a market-driven
project, and only investors get to request features. If you'd like to
sponsor changes, feel free! :-)

There are three ways to invest:

* Sweat equity: Get the source from the SVN repo and dive in, it's
pretty simple.

* Intellectual capital: Send us your ideas, if we like them, we
*might* build them.

* Sponsorship: If the other two approaches fail, we'll *sell* you our
spare time. Only my wife and kids get *free* time...well, OK, I bill
the kids, but at a cut rate. ;-)

Larry