Fax: (201) 974-6001

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             tenposten.no>
             10/04/2007 11:24          <user-java@ibatis.apache.org>,
             AM                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         SV: Updated IDEA plug-in for iBATIS
                apache.org

Hi again!

To quick respons last time:

>We now have intentions for automatically creating result maps and all
>CRUD operations (insert, select, update, and delete).

Yes you are planning automatically creating all CRUD operations :-)

That's realy good! ... but remember the option to override
the default query names!

Erlend